Travel Management software San Jose
Microtelesoft’s Travel Management Software is one the best travel management software which is available in the market which supports the wide range of management and distribution aspects of your travel business. It is quick to launch, and easy to use. Our Travel Management Software is user-friendly and supports in-house content as well as a wealth of 3rd party content interfaces. The system is intuitive and supports every activity of the travel business, including operations and financial aspects. It has an integrated booking engine, multiple third party connectivity interfaces, fares management, back office suite, MIS reporting and other connected components that travel companies would need.
Travel Management System is designed to meet the day to day needs of Travel Agents, Destination Management Companies and Inbound Agents. The specialized itinerary software is an intuitive system with a web-basedlook and feel, making tp easy to use and quick for staff to learn.
From your initial contact with clients, to creating a travel itinerary, producing quotes, booking suppliers, creating itinerary documents with photos and maps, through to vouchers, accounting and emailing newsletters, Our System software can manages it all.
Travel Management Software has following features :
- Automate business through online bookings
- Offer inventory from multiple 3rd party GDS systems/Consolidators
- Offer direct contact inventory
- Tweak rates(markups/downs)
- Easy to use interface (requires minimum training)
- Fully E-commerce enabled.
- Web 2.0 enabled public website as well as back office
- Easy to understand Graphic Reports (Business/ MIS)
- Multi-user, Multi-access control system
- Process driven software to standardize company operations
- Low cost of ownership
- Integrates with any 3rd party platform (if required)
- Search Engine Optimized public websites
We have successfully provided Property Management Software to our various Clients from USA, India.
Microtelesoft approach is to take your project, and break it up into modules to quickly decide on your exact requirements. We will then build a quote, and a project plan after the work is agreed on.