Hotel Management Software Ottawa
Microtelesoft’s Hotel Management Software is an exhaustive Hotel Management Software, designed for full service luxury inns, bed, breakfasts, and resorts. It emphasizes the highest level of individual guest services through our comprehensive features seamlessly integrating rooms, dining, and retail, with information contained in reservations till back office operations. Apart from these things it also helps you to manage your employees.
Microtelesoft is a web-based online reservation and management system for small to medium sized hotels the system also features a spa management system and a simple point of sale system. It is a 100% web based, built using ASP.NET with a Sql server 2005 & 2008 running on Windows 2008 and IIS (preference is Microsoft products). It is a cross browser compliant running on all major browsers both on Windows, Mac and android. The user interface is template based thereby having complete separation of business logic from presentation logic.
Hotel Management Software has following features for - :
- Dynamic Rate Displays
- Multi Property Display for Chains
- Room and Hotel Image Gallery
- Room and Hotel Description
- Guest History Profiles
- Online Reservation Modification
- Online Cancellation
- Payment Processing
- Multi-user, Multi-access control system
- Reservation/Front Office
- CheckIn-CheckOut Process
Features - Administrator
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Management
- Guest Management
- Room Info Management
- Hotel Chain Management
- Booking Status
- Cancel Booking
- Check the vouchers and Invoices
- Sales Report
- Backend Profile Management
- Staff Management
Reports Features :
- Inventory report
- Cancellation report
- Daily Guest checkIn report
- Daily Guset checkOut report
- Daily Guest Status report
- Staff report
Microtelesoft is comprised of six modules
This module allows for the set-up and customization of the hotel and attributes of the facilities such as creating room types, establishing tax rates (both sales and occupancy taxes) as well as creating employee accounts and granting them permissions.
Module allows employees to login to the system and have access to all functionality associated with the day-to-day front desk operations including:
This module communicates between the front desk and housekeeping staff rooms that need to cleaned, inspected and/or repaired.
Point-of-sale (POS) System
This module allows for the purchase of items in the gift store or restaurant. Charges can either be paid immediately or charged to a room for payment at a later time.
This module allows Web site visitors see availability, room types, and pricing and then allows them create a reservations and receive a confirmation code/email.
Reports generation— perhaps the most important part of an organizations operations are its reports. Reports are what let you judge your current performance, what it lacks and how you can improvise your services in the future. Towards this end you can generate and view n number of reports via this module. Access is granted strictly by clearance.
On this module you can set-up hotel functions and introduce any customization that you may need. You can easily create room categories, establish tax rates —both sales and occupancy taxes— and last but not the least; create employee accounts and specify clearance limits.
Here your employees can login and access all functionality associated with day-to-day front desk operations, including; bookings & reservations, spa and group management.
This is where the front desk is linked to your housekeeping staff. All communication— regarding rooms that need to be cleaned, inspected and/or repaired —flows through here.
AllMicrotelesoft modules are seamlessly integrated to maintain unremitting workflow. Appropriate record locking schemas are applied to prevent double bookings or overwriting of data by specific users. Plus, data is never lost due to a record lock.
For example: data from a POS transaction does not get lost because the housekeeping team is changing the room status from dirty to clean. POS data is retained allowing the user to re-submit further info.Once user categories are created, access to various modules is granted independent of other modules. Connection time outs and users being logged off the system are set at such durations so as to not interfere with daily operations.
- Create profit centers: Gift shops, restaurants, etc.
- Enter product name, brief description, price
- Declare it a taxable or non-taxable item
Profit centers are non- inventorial; sales are tracked without an on hand balance.
You can create and assign local taxes to sale type. Currently, the application only handles two tax rates: occupancy tax for rooms and sales tax for POS purchases
Here your employees can login and access all functionality associated with the day-to-day front desk operations including spa and group management. You will always be informed of your guests needs via this module.
Create a New Guest
- credit card(s)
- references attributes
Access report of guests scheduled to arrive/depart for a specific date
Print check-in cards for all/selected guest for a specific date
Check-in guests as they arrive
Edit Reservations: past, present & future - change dates, rooms etc.
- Re-assign guests to a different room
- Split reservations: account for people who may change rooms during a single visit
- Note if the guest has requested a specific room
- Note circumstances that mandate the room cannot be changed
Add charges to the rooms including gift shop, spa and restaurant charges
Check-out guests including form of payment(s) including checks, traveler’s checks and credit cards. For non-cash payments a reference number is collected (check number, authorization code etc)
Receive transaction data from a credit card swipe machine
Make group reservations for two or more rooms reserved under one name.
- Dynamic and flexible despite being ease to use
- Ensure capacity for the entire group.
- individuals are assigned to specific rooms – potentially with varying arrival and departure dates— at a later time
- Single payment made for the rooms booked by the group
- Individual payments made for the rooms booked by the group
The room association with the group reservation is maintained at all times and the group leader’s details are always available for reference.
Access an interactive visual matrix of all rooms. In this detailed overview of the hotel; the status —available/reserved/checked-in/out/blocked— along with guest’s last name is available. By clicking on detail, the user can access information about that room including
- Guest’s details
- Reservation details
- New reservation assignment
This is where the front desk is linked to your housekeeping staff. All communication — regarding rooms that need to be cleaned, inspected and/or repaired —flows through here.
- System automatically assigns room status at the beginning of the day (dirty or inspect).
- Daily Housekeeping report: Staff access a printable report of daily check-ins, checkouts, occupancies, vacancies, and maintenance notes as well cleaning instructions
- Staff can return to the report and changes the status from dirty/inspect to “Cleaned” or “Inspected”.
- Staff may also change classification to “Repair” if there exists a maintenance issue with the room.
- Notes on a repair can be included with updates. Repair issues persist as notes for the room with only unresolved repairs appearing on the daily housekeeping report.
Housekeeping is a separate security area so users may be granted clearance to this module with or without clearance to other modules.
- Room name/number
- Room Bed Type (Dorm Bed, Twin, Double,
- Triple, Campsite)
- Dorm Beds are noted as by
- type: Male/Female/Co-Ed
- Bath – private or shared
- Taxed – Yes/No (all are default ‘yes’ except for campsite)
- Number of extra beds possible (default is 0)
- Photos – upload and store room photos: exterior and interior
- Set different season dates each year
- Set season name, start and end dates
You can assigns rates to all existing room categories:
- Season wise
- Extra bed, etc.
You can add, edit and disable employee accounts/clearance, limiting access to system functionality by the user login information.
Forms of Payment
You can list accepted forms of payment: cash, check, credit - visa etc.
Create a Reservation
- Assigns a guest to a specific room(s)
- Sets a period of continuous dates
- Notes method of arrival (car, bus, taxi etc)
- Prints guest check-in card
- Opening and closing functions
- Accounting for financial transactions (opening balance, closing balance by payment method etc).
Booking for the spa will be made according to following specifications:
- Treatments/space categories each with their own attributes
- Treatments booked for a specific time period on a day
- Spa charges can be charged to the guests’ rooms or settled at the spa at the time of the treatment
This is a pretty straight forward reservation interface that allows Web site visitors to book online.
- Guests can view rooms, pricing and room availability
- Receive a confirmation email
- Guests can only book by room category and not specific rooms
- Multiple rooms for multiple guests (groups) are allowed as well as a request for an extra bed (rollaway)
After selecting a room and date guests are requested to submit:
- contact details
- credit card number
This process creates an account for the user enabling them to return in the future to edit their reservation or book a new one. A process for retrieving account information is included.
Purchase of items in hotel gift shops or restaurant/ bar billing is documented on this module.
- After selecting the appropriate profit center to use, staff can create a sale by adding items from the store inventory
- Sale total along with taxes is updated as each item is added or deleted from the sale
- A transaction number is available for reference
- Staff is able to separate POS purchase from a reservation in order for the guest to pay for them separately
- Purchase details are stored and saved for future reference
- A detailed receipt is available for printout should that be requested
POS is a separate security area so users may be granted clearance to this module with or without clearance to other modules.
ReportsPerhaps the most important part of an organization’s operations is its reports. Reports are what let you judge your current performance, what it lacks and how you can improvise your services in the future. Towards this end you can generate and view n number of reports via this module. Access is granted strictly by clearance. All interfaces are interactive and easily navigated to & fro with a single click. Below are samples of the types or reports that are available to specific staff based on their duties & clearance:
- Daily Report – POS transactions: number of transactions and total revenue for the specified day.
- Daily Report – Reservations: check-ins and checkouts for the specified day.
- Daily Report – Reservation cards – details of each new guest arriving (1/2 page each).
- Daily Report – Detailed line item of transaction for the specified day.
- Daily Report – Close-out: Revenue by type: Cash, check, MC, Visa etc.
- Daily Report – Housekeeping: list of check-ins, checkouts, occupied and vacancies including any maintenance notes
- Occupancy percentage rates by time period and by room category
- Occupancy revenues (sales and taxes separated) by time period (summary and detailed transactions versions).