eHospital Systems is a hospital management systemsoftware designed to manage all aspects of a hospital operation. Thiscustomizable hospital management system is an integrated healthcare solutionwhich includes Outpatient and Inpatient Management, Pharmacy, Laboratory,Radiology, Ward Management, Mobile Application, Online Appointments Scheduling,Secured Messaging, Doctor Portal, Patient and Family Portals, MedicalElectronic Billing, Accounting, HR/Payroll and HL7/Integrated PACS System.Traditional approaches encompass paper-based information processing as well asresident work position and mobile data acquisition and presentation. Thecustomizable alert system sends the text or email and improves the quality ofpatient care. Electronic medical record (EMR Systems) helps to be aware ofrevenue stream, patient records and other key metrics at your fingertips. OurEHR Software allows electronic sharing of patient records with other providersand medical applications and manage the overall health of patients such asPatient and Providers can see lab results and history online, securely chatwith providers, schedule next appointment. Our EHR software is user-friendlyand with no error that is usually associated with handwriting. Pulling upserver or cloud information is now easily done with new technological computersystems, yielding an optimal performance. Patients can find doctors and bookonline appointment based on the specialty, rating, fees and availability.Organizing doctor schedules, collating patient notes, and handling payment areeffortless. Doctors and Patients can check schedule on mobile phones and liveless chaotic lives. It is developed in India and USA based on the bestpractices around the world.
What is Hospital Management System?
eHospitalSystems - Hospital Management System is an integrated information system formanaging all aspects of a hospital’s operations such as medical, financial,administrative, legal, and compliance. Hospital management system includeselectronic health records, business intelligence and revenue cycle management.Hospitals and healthcare facilities improve the quality of healthcare services,reduce operating costs, and improve revenue cycle by using this hospitalmanagement system.
Benefits of eHospital Systems
· Hospital management system allowseasy access to doctors data to generate varied records, includingclassification based on demographic, gender, age, and so on. It is especiallybeneficial at ambulatory point, hence enhancing continuity of care. As well as,Internet-based access improves the ability to remotely access such data.
· It helps as a decision supportsystem for the hospital authorities for developing comprehensive health carepolicies.
· It efficiently engenders therunning of finance and accurately too, including the engineering, the diet ofpatients and also the distribution of medical aid. It gives a vivid picture ofhospital growth in years to come.
· It reflects an improved drugusage monitoring system, including its effectiveness. It relegates adverse druginteraction to the background and gives a push to appropriate pharmaceuticalutilization.
· Integrated Inventory Managementkeeps the track of all hospital stocks from medicines to linens and helps youkeep the optimum level of stock all the time. It also minimizes the lost stockdue to theft and misplacement.
· Enhances information integrity byreduction in transcription errors and duplication of information entries.
· Our hospital management system iseasy to use and eliminates error caused by handwriting. New technology computersystems give perfect performance to pull up information from server or cloudservers.
· Having all data in a singleplatform enables our Business Intelligence Module to provide valuable insightsof hospital operations and quality of patient care.
· Enhances the overall health careexperience in a healthcare facility.
· Improves the communication andinteraction of doctors with their patients.
· Helps in managing extra expensesof an organization because of less paper work, improved safety and reducedduplication of testing.